[artworks] Artworks, Impression, Aemulor and Iyonix

  • From: Jim Nagel <aw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 22:47:53 GMT

When I drop an Artworks file into an empty frame in Impression, this
error comes up (apparently from Impression):

     SWI &%0 not known.

Same error if try to save direct from Artworks into the frame.  The
first attempts were with an Artwork containing a JPeg.  I tried a
simple Artwork containing nothing but a black square: same error.

The Impression frame will receive an ordinary sprite OK (a sprite on
its own, not embedded in Artworks).

I'm on an Iyonix, OS 5.18, with Aemulor Pro 2.32 (dated 2005), running
Impression Publisher Plus.

Am I overlooking something?  Is this behaviour to be expected?
Has anybody tried it with the new Beagleboard version of Aemulor?

--
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk
   Abbey Press   32 Norbins Rd        (01458) 83 3603