[artworks] Artworks 2.8

  • From: Doug Webb <doug.j.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:04:08 +0100

Hi All,

I've just joined the ranks of ArtWork2 users after taking the plunge
at the Wakefield show.

I have successfully installed ArtWork2.8 from CD and upgraded to 2.81
today.

I must say that I'm impressed with ArtWork2 over my old ArtWorks 1.7
offering and finally I can run it native on my Iyonix.

I have also tried to download and install version 3.10 of AWSwitch
application as it is stated that this version is the one needed but it
comes up with an error 404 - Not Found.

So a couple of questions , one being is this application required and
if so any suggestions on what to do about the error.

Thanks

Doug

--
Using a Iyonix PC and RISC OS 5.13, the thinking persons alternative
operating system to Microsoft Windows.