[artworks] ArtWorks 2X, loading pdf's and !Scrap scrapdirs

  • From: Brian Bailey <bbailey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 10:38:19 +0000 (GMT)

Since upgrading my system to NetSurf 2.6 and Netfetch 3.56 I find that
!Scrap.scrapdirs now contains directories ID35246801,ID49a16801 and the
original ScrapDir. I have no idea which application added the
sub-directories.

I have been trying to load pds's into ArtWorks and it complains that it
can't find awtf in ID49a16801 and stalls at that point.

I've tried copying awtf into said directory but the same thing happens and
awtf is deleted.

ArtWorks seems to load it's own files faultlessly but will no longer load
pdf's, which it quite happily did before.

Any suggestions as to how I can cure this behaviour, please.

I need to load pdf's into ArtWorks.

Cheers

Brian