[arthrogryposis] Sligo Weekend.

  • From: "Brian Dalton" <Brian.Dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arthrogryposis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 11:53:40 +0000

Hi guys,

I'd like to thank everyone that attended our Meeting in the Southern Hotel in
Sligo last weekend.

It was a very successful Meeting, and we got through a lot of business. Things
that we covered included:
1. A general news letter. It was agreed that our association would produce a
newsletter every six months. This would generally keep everyone up to date with
what has been going on. We would encourage all members to make a contribution
at some stage.
2. At our previous weekend in Tullamore, Minister for disability John Moloney
agreed to meet us early next year, to discuss any issues we would like followed
up. We will be writing to all members shortly, asking them to submit their
issues by the end of January. We will then meet the minister, in Tullamore and
present him with them.
3. An open day for next year was proposed. This would consist of a number of
companies coming in to chat to us about the latest products available, and also
service providers bringing us up to date on what services are available for our
members.

Any feedback on the above would be good.

Of course, there was the usual craic and banter in Sligo. I would like to thank
the Gilhooley family for their hospitality and making us feel very welcome in
Sligo. They chose a beautiful Italian restaurant called Bella Vista, for us for
a meal on Saturday night. I will definitely be back, as the grub was top notch.

We then moved onto the Clarion Hotel for more craic and supped pints til the
wee small hours. Our newest committee member Mr John Sugru, matched me pint for
pint, and was even ahead at one stage I heard. Well done John, Hope the head
was in one piece next day.

Mr J Gilhooley provided us with a taxi service, and drove us around all night
long. Well done sir, thanks for everything.

That's about it for now guys, chat to you all soon.
If anyone has any questions, please feel free to mail into the list, or contact
us via our website at
www.arthrogryposis.ie
P.s. watch out for some new changes to our website very soon.

Brian Dalton.
Arthrogryposis Chairperson.

..For low fares and great deals on hotels, car hire and travel insurance visit
http://www.aerlingus.com
are addressed.  Any review, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited.If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete
the material.
Aer Lingus Limited
Registered in Ireland
Company Number 9215
Registered Office at Dublin Airport, Dublin,Ireland.