[arta] Re: ARTA Email Subscription

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "OLYVEFOUR@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: arta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 23:01:58 -0400 (EDT)

Looks correct here.
Martha Dugas

In a message dated 6/19/2014 5:46:58 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Yes my email address is correct .  Alice at _ajrappe@yahoo.com_
(mailto:ajrappe@xxxxxxxxx)

Sent from my  iPhone

On Jun 19, 2014, at 5:16 PM, "Tricia Bradford"
<_dmarc-noreply@freelists.org_ (mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) >
(Redacted sender
"_bradford.tricia@yahoo.com_ (mailto:bradford.tricia@xxxxxxxxx) " for  DMARC)
wrote:

The email address is correct  tricia Bradford

Sent from my  iPhone

On Jun 19, 2014, at 4:59 PM, "Viola Snow" <_dmarc-noreply@freelists.org_
(mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) >  (Redacted sender
"_violaesnow@yahoo.com_ (mailto:violaesnow@xxxxxxxxx) " for DMARC)  wrote:

Tammy,
The  email address is correct

Thank  you,

Viola  Snow.

On Thursday, June 19, 2014 4:04 PM,  Pat Talley
<_dmarc-noreply@freelists.org_ (mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) >  wrote:

Hi Tammy,
This is to verify that I received your email and this is my correct  email
address.  The "Interlink" was really good this time.   Great job!
Thanks for all you do.
Pat Talley

On Thursday, June 19, 2014 3:14 PM,  Tammy Gray <_tammy_arta@att.net_
(mailto:tammy_arta@xxxxxxx) > wrote:

You are receiving  this message because at some time you have provided ARTA
with your email  address and permission to use it.

Please do  not be alarmed - we are simply verifying addresses in order to
be able to  send the occasional group message.

If you do  not wish to receive group messages, you will have the
opportunity to  unsubscribe FROM GROUP MESSAGES.

ARTA will  retain your email address for individual communication with you
unless you  advise us otherwise.

And at no time will ARTA  share our membership information, including
individual member contact  information, with other parties or organizations.

Tammy Gray
Communications Coordinator
Arkansas Retired  Teachers Association
1-888-929-0955