[arpaleadership] Re: Test to NEW ArPA Leadership List

  • From: Mary Anne Seibert <makseibert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "arpaleadership@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <arpaleadership@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 09:06:57 -0500

Got it, although I am not sure I am still considered ArPA leadership??   ;)

Thanks!
Mary Anne

From: office@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: arpaleadership@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [arpaleadership] Test to NEW ArPA Leadership List
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 08:17:18 -0500

Good Morning ArPA Leadership! This is a test to see if the new ArPA Leadership
Listserv has indeed been set-up correctly.   The new address to use to send
emails is: arpaleadership@xxxxxxxxxxxxx I would appreciate it if you respond if
you receive this email.  Below is the list of emails that should be receiving
this email. Thanks!Marilyn
<office@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><adamhbenton@xxxxxxxxx><anne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><courtney.ghormley@xxxxxxxxx><courtney.ghormley@xxxxxx><courtneycrutchfield@xxxxxxxxx><dawnpsyd1167@xxxxxxxxx><drdoyle@xxxxxxxxxx><drlivmiller@xxxxxxxxx><everettbettyl@xxxxxxxx><jameslong_80@xxxxxxxxxxx><jfowler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><kevinr@xxxxxxx><kjholmes@xxxxxxxx><liv.miller@xxxxxx><lmcneir@xxxxxxx><makseibert@xxxxxxxxxxx><mourtophd@xxxxxxxxx><patricia4424@xxxxxxx><pjwalzphd@xxxxxxxxx><plgriffen@xxxxxxx><rebekah.laurel@xxxxxxxxx><seibert@xxxxxxxxxxx><shermanallenc@xxxxxxxx><tisha.deen@xxxxxxxxx>
 Marilyn PorterfieldMember Services & Meeting Planner Arkansas Psychological
Association501-614-6500www.arpapsych.org