[arpaleadership] Photos of ArPA events needed

  • From: "Anne Fuller, ARPA" <anne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ArPA Leadership Listserv" <arpaleadership@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 11:50:38 -0500

Dear ArPA Leaders,

I need your help. I am putting together some ArPA marketing material and
want to get as many pictures and or videos you all might have taken on your
mobile devices of anything ArPA related. I will be using these to make an
ArPA promotional video. If you have photos you want to share please send
those to my email below as an attachment. Be sure and add notes about who
is in the picture or what the event is. Send pics to anne@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:anne@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Some items that I would love to have pictures of:

* Committees at work

* Members at SLC

* Members getting awards

* Members visiting with elected officials

* Members doing lectures to other psychologists

* Members networking

You get the idea!

Thank you in advance and I look forward to seeing you all Friday

Anne Fuller

Executive Director