[arpaleadership] Re: Katherine Nordal dinner on Thursday

  • From: Tisha Deen <tisha.deen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "arpaleadership@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <arpaleadership@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 19:22:09 -0500

I would like to attend-Tisha

--
Tisha Deen, Ph.D
Director of Outpatient Therapy

"The master in the art of living makes little distinction between his work
and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his
information and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows
which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence at whatever he
does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him
he's always doing both. "

-- James A. Michener