[arpaleadership] Re: Katherine Nordal dinner on Thursday

  • From: "Joyce Fowler" <jfowler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arpaleadership@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 17:04:02 -0500

I would like to go.  Thanks, Joyce

From: arpaleadership-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:arpaleadership-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Office ArPA
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2014 12:49 PM
To: arpaleadership@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [arpaleadership] Re: Katherine Nordal dinner on Thursday

Reminder: Please RSVP if you would like to be included in the dinner with Dr.
Nordal on Thursday evening at 6pm following Grand Rounds.  Location has not
been set.

Please let our office now so we can get an accurate estimate.

Marilyn

Marilyn Porterfield

Member Services & Meeting Planner

Arkansas Psychological Association