[arpaleadership] Re: Katherine Nordal dinner on Thursday

  • From: "Office ArPA" <office@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arpaleadership@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 12:49:16 -0500

Reminder: Please RSVP if you would like to be included in the dinner with Dr.
Nordal on Thursday evening at 6pm following Grand Rounds.  Location has not
been set.

Please let our office now so we can get an accurate estimate.

Marilyn

Marilyn Porterfield

Member Services & Meeting Planner

Arkansas Psychological Association