[arpaleadership] FW: [EXTERNAL] [COR] Marriage Equality Decision in Obergefell v. Hodges et al

  • From: "Ghormley, Courtney O." <Courtney.Ghormley@xxxxxx>
  • To: <arpaleadership@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ARPA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 08:56:57 -0500

Greetings all,

I wanted to share with you information about how APA has worked on
important issues such as marriage equality. Please see below.

I'm proud to represent Arkansas on APA Council and glad that APA has
helped to educate the public and the courts about the empirical social
science research regarding same-sex marriage.

It is a good day for many of my friends, colleagues, and patients, and
this makes me happy.

Thanks,

Courtney Ghormley, Ph.D., ABPP

APA Council Representative for Arkansas