[arpaleadership] Re: Calling all ArPA Leadership!

  • From: ADAM BENTON <adamhbenton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arpaleadership@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 14:55:11 -0500

I plan to attend. Thanks Anne

Adam

On Sep 16, 2015, at 2:09 PM, Anne Fuller, ARPA <anne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good afternoon,

If you are interested in joining Dr. Betty Everett and Dr. Nadine Kaslow for
dinner the night before our convention ( Wed September 30th) please email me
back channel so I can get a head count for our dinner reservation.

Where: Brave New 2300 Cottondale Lane, Suite 105, Little Rock, Arkansas
72202, 501-663-2677
When 7:00 Wednesday, September 30th
Each person will be responsible for their food and drink

I am going to go ahead and get a table for 8 to 10 now but will adjust that
according to the responses that I get.

Also, if you all have not registered for the conference please do so as soon
as you can.

Thank you Dr. Everett and the PDC for all your hard work.

Anne Fuller