[arpaleadership] ARPA Call in instructions for our board meeting today at 3:30

  • From: "Anne Fuller, ARPA" <anne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ArPA Leadership Listserv" <arpaleadership@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 12:50:07 -0500

Dear Board/Committee Member,

I have only had one person that indicates they needed to call in but here
are the instructions. If anyone else needs to call in can you let me know?

Here are the instructions for joining the board meeting by conference.

Call-in Instructions - Call 800-791-2345

and enter participating: (fill in) code # 22907

State your name upon entry to the call and each time before you speak

Thank you,

Anne