[aros-games] Re: UFO:AI Release Candidate

  • From: Krzysztof Smiechowicz <deadwood@xxxxx>
  • To: aros-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 07:05:17 +0200

W dniu 21.07.2011 21:20, Tomasz Bąk pisze:
Everything works great except two things.
Shaders are too slow. Unplayable.

I would assume a problem within Mesa. Maybe new versions of mesa will fix this.

And I still have problem with invisible mouse pointer after quit from
game. Now I try set texture resolution to medium but still the same.
This bug i very, very annoying for me.

Do you play in window mode or in fullscreen? If in fullscreen, can you switch to window more and retest if you are "loosing" cursor as well?

Best regards,
Krzysztof