[aros-games] Re: New members

  • From: Krzysztof Smiechowicz <deadwood@xxxxx>
  • To: aros-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 19:41:41 +0200

W dniu 17.07.2011 18:08, Patrick Thomas pisze:
Just thought Id take the opportunity to say hi.
I think this group is a great idea and I look forward to getting
involved, both in testing others work and contributing some ports of my
own :)

Hi Patrick,

About your post here:

http://aros-exec.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=57656#forumpost57656

"Yeah, the mouse issue is due to the fact that it doesnt lock inside the window, which is pretty typical of SDL software on AROS. "

SDL should already support locking mouse inside window - it is used in Cube/AssaultCube. Check DOSBox codes for SDL_WM_GrabInput/SDL_GrabInput calls.

Best regards,
Krzysztof