[aros-games] Re: New executable for tests

  • From: Krzysztof Smiechowicz <deadwood@xxxxx>
  • To: aros-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 21:26:58 +0200

W dniu 12.06.2011 20:25, Krzysztof Smiechowicz pisze:
Hi,

I prepared a new executable. If you have not yet run the tests, use this
executable to do this:

http://download.aros3d.org/software/test002.zip

The major change is that now it is possible to release the cursor in
window mode and then drag the window. Be careful though not to enter
window drawing area or the cursor will be captured back.

I noticed that dragging does not work perfectly yet - please drag slowly or the cursor will move over the inner area and be captured again by "game"

Best regards,
Krzysztof