[aros-games] Re: MG: test004

  • From: Paolo Besser <paolo.besser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aros-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 23:21:35 +0200

Hey! Have I already told you MegaGlest is really funny??

Anyway, please have a look to tutorial2 and advanced tutorial. Here you can
notice some issues with textes and text windows appearing on the middle of
the screen.

Windows aren't big enough, or text is bigger than necessary, and anyway the
"continue" button often gets rendered in the middle of the text, and not
after it.

Regards

p.bes