[aros-games] Re: MG: test004

  • From: Krzysztof Smiechowicz <deadwood@xxxxx>
  • To: aros-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 23:07:38 +0200

Thanks for the report. What resolution are you playing? Is text aligned to buttons on this resolution?

W dniu 01.08.2011 22:58, Paolo Besser pisze:
It works! It works!... no, it crashes ;-)
I can finally go to the main menu screen, with falling rain and so. If I
chose "new game", "custom game", then the game crashes (AROS still
works, but game freezes) if I click Return or Play Now! button.
But there are also wonderful news:
"Scenario"s work good. I am now playing the beginner one just to get
friendly with the game.
The tutorial works. However, when I choose the starter tutorial, it asks
me to click on the castle and create a worker. I do it, I press OK, and
then nothing more happens. The tutorial isn't asking me for anything more.
I am anyway amazed to see this game on AROS!
p.bes

2011/8/1 Krzysztof Smiechowicz <deadwood@xxxxx <mailto:deadwood@xxxxx>>

    Hi,

    http://download.aros3d.org/__software/test004.zip
    <http://download.aros3d.org/software/test004.zip>

    Fixes:
    - crash reported by Paolo should be fixed
    - font rendering should be fixed

    Best regards,
    Krzysztof