[aros-games] Re: Cube2 - first client

  • From: Krzysztof Smiechowicz <deadwood@xxxxx>
  • To: aros-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 06:46:03 +0200

W dniu 23.06.2011 23:42, Paolo Besser pisze:

c) play with quality setting, try to get best effects - this game is
"modern" and should have all the nice effects (water shaders, env
mappings etc). Make some screenshots and share ;)

graphics of this game are stunning, compared to other games. Is there
a way to do some benchmarking, for instance saving a portion of
gameplay and then running a 'timedemo'?

I have no idea - probably there is something but you need to discover/google for this. If you find out - please let us know =)

e) do you by any chance get (mouse)slowdown after some play time

On the contrary, the game started really slow but got faster and
faster. Thn I haven't noticed slowdowns.

What frame per second do you get when the game "stabilizes"?

Unluckily I am not really fond of FPS, due to the fact my head start
feeling sick after a little time. Maybe for the necxt game you would
like to do something different... a driving game, a RTS...

Well, you have 1 vote from the AC testing you can cast for the games you would like to play :) (See "Thank you!" email)

Best regards,
Krzysztof