[aros-games] Re: Cube 2 - test002

  • From: Paolo Besser <paolo.besser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aros-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 02:16:00 +0500

Hello Deadwood

002's stability has a little regressed from 001. I experienced two crashes
the first two times I ran it. The first time I just forgot to set the stack,
the second time I gave stack 1280000. The third time it didn't crash,
however I set the stack to 1024000.

Anyway, here are the results:

> a) run the new client, select bot match:
>  a.1) do you see your gun (revolver)

Yes, in the wrong position however.

>  a.2) do enemies animate or still float with their arms spread

They still float, at least with shaders on.

> b) go to options, gfx, uncheck shaders
>  b.1) the game will ask to apply, do so
>  b.2) on game console (top of screen) check if it is written that OpenGL is
> using fixed functions now

didn't notice, sorry,

>  b.3) repeat test A and note down results

Weapon is in the right position and enemies are animated, with shaders
turned off.

p.bes