[aros-games] Re: AssaultCube Release Candidate

  • From: LuKe Jerry <lukejerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aros-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 10:37:50 +0200

> Yup, same problem here. I noted this down in README - I do hope people will
> read...

<my-2-cents>

Hmmm...  I would not count too much in users reading the "README" :-)

My experience working in help-desk says that 99,9% of people NEVER read
"README" files nor manuals.  Maybe if it's important it could be showed as a
pop-up screen opened when launching the game.

</my-2-cents>

Cheers

-- LuKe  (who honestly didn't touch the README file as well ;) )