[ARMini-support] Task Usage. Was: ARMini OS 4 update release - 1Ghz and faster boot

  • From: Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 21:25:59 +0100

On 23 Apr 2012  Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> By the way, !TaskUsage will give an indication of how hard the cpu is
> working.

Can you make TaskUsage work with AEs on? I've just had the most
horrendous crash, needing a power-off before I could get back in,
trying to run it with AEs on. Currently running OK with them off.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Hf     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.