[ARMini-support] SP4-beta update zip

  • From: A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 22:21:16 +0100

As mentioned the other day, I have now uploaded a zip called
SP4-test-upg.zip

This contains several changed files following the test release of SP4:

Now includes updated AMplayer MP3 modules with ARMv7
compatibility plus AMplayer front end

SparkFS updated with revised Zip module with zero page fixes

The CleanUp scripts have been updated for correct operation.
Both "main drive" and "recovery disc" versions are included.

I haven't replaced/updated SP4-test (125Mb) because it will be
replaced with the full SP4. The intention of this update is to
provide the minor revisions without necessitating a full re-download.

I'd appreciate at least some "yes it's all OK" feedback if possible
(privately if you don't feel comfy posting to the list?), before
formally issuing a full SP4 on Tuesday (most likely).

Kind wishes,

Andrew

--
R-Comp
22 Robert Moffat, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6PS