[ARMini-support] Pipedream 4

  • From: A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 17:50:42 GMT

Are any ARMini users interested in an updated Pipedream?

Whilst you can download Fireworkz (in many way, Pipedream's successor)
from the ARMini private users' website, I've been sent a "sort of"
ARMv7 safe version (it runs with alignment exceptions on, but there's
still the odd issue, so they're best left off), but obviously it is
still a bit work-in-progress.

If this is of interest (or you know someone for whom this might be an
important bit of news), please drop me an email.

Andrew

--
R-Comp
22 Robert Moffat, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6PS