[ARMini-support] No picture!

  • From: John Greenwood <ARMini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Armini support <armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2015 11:11:16 +0000 (GMT)

My ARMini has been out of use after the monitor died some time ago. I have
now bought a new Samsung S24C650 plugged in and it all worked but not at
the full resolution (1920x1080)

I fiddled around to see if I could get the full resolution but have got
into a state where there is just a warning message from the monitor.

I can get a * prompt by repeatedly pressing esc while booting.

Q1: what do I need to enter here to get a picture back?

Q2: Does anyone have an MDF for this monitor?

Cheers
John

--
John Greenwood Bsc CEng FIEE www.john-greenwood.co.uk

This email address has problems with attachments of more than a few Mb. Please
send emails with large attachments to: largefiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and let me know it has been sent on this address.