[ARMini-support] In perperation for ARMX6 SP

  • From: A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 12:26:31 +0100

Hi folks,

As I hinted yesterday, I'm working on a new Super Pack (SP) for ARMX6
to upgrade the disc image. This is always quite a big job (several
days work), but I'd like to have a disc image update out in time for
the show.

So, I'm wondering... are there any programs you'd like to see added to
the standard disc image? Or any alterations, or other tweaks to the
ARMX6 disc layout?

Suggestions welcomed. I can't promise everything will be possible,
but it'd be really helpful to get a handle on what our customers are
using and would like.

Kind wishes,

Andrew

--
R-Comp
22 Robert Moffat, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6PS