[ARMini-support] DPingScan problem

  • From: Jim Lesurf <jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2015 17:15:17 +0000 (GMT)

I'm using TheProgramThatDareNotSpeakItsName or 'DPS' for short on my
ARMX6.

The version I'm using is 1.25. Is this the most recent?

For manipulating images and displaying them it works fine. And it also is
scanning without problems. But today I had a problem printing out some
scans.

I had a series of jpegs I wanted to print out. When I tried to print them
using DPS the results appeared as if the printer nozzles where mostly
blocked up. i.e. strips of weakly printed patterns spaced apart by
horizontal gaps.

Dropping the same jpegs into TechWriter, I can print them fine.

Tried DPS again, same problem.

So far as I can recall this is the first time I've tried to print from DPS
since I got my ARMX6.

Is this a know problem that I've missed noticing or forgotten? Or am I
simply doing something wrong?

I'm using version 1,83 of the printer manager and a canon iP4000 driver.
But to complicate things I have installed AW's PS3 printer driver to let me
generate PDFs from TechWriter, etc. I had selected the cannon, though.

Jim

--
Electronics http://www.st-and.ac.uk/~www_pa/Scots_Guide/intro/electron.htm