Re: [ARMini-support] email problems specific to ARMini

  • From: MrJTGibbs <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 16:32:54 +0100

I had set 'SCSI::ARMINI.$.Internet.NetSurf'
to 'Run at start up', before reporting the problem.

I don't know how to check if the rest of your statement is fulfilled.
Is this where I should try to contact Steve Fryatt, or is there
something else simple me should do first? There is not much I am
understanding in all this.

The simple instruction from Keith Dunlop 18th March left me
bewildered.

--
Trevor Gibbs

List-related queries to support@xxxxxxxxxxxx