Re: [ARMini-support] Some ports for NEON/VFP

  • From: Franck Martinaux <franck.martinaux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 17:40:39 +0200

Hi Andrew,

Regarding the SharedUnixLib, for sure 1.13 is less stable and I notice
that in some (rare) cases we can expect crashes of the application or
RiscOS.
So I understand the GCC folks point of view.
Having say that, I am perfectly fine with it as it sounds to crash
only when some VFP / neon contextes are called. My first expectation
is to gain in performance.

For your SSL Module, I can help, just send me the source whenever it
is convenient for you.

Sincerely,

Franck