Re: [ARMini-support] RiscCad

  • From: Jim Lesurf <jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 09:24:49 +0000 (GMT)

In article <49e3a22255.Broadband@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, T M Smith
<tmsmith36@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In message <5647BF6E.9070003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Robert Hunter
<robert.hunter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 14/11/2015 21:49, T M Smith wrote:
Does anyone know if RiscCad will run on the ARMX6.

I have v10.03 and it runs on the ARMiniX if that helps.
Thanks Robert. That raises my hopes. Malcolm

FWIW when I 'upgraded' from ARMiniX to ARMX6 a few weeks ago I was told
that essentially anything that worked on the ARMiniX would work on the
ARMX6.[1]

In practice my experience so far confirms this.

[1] Main exception I know of is the USB Audio modules. Which aren't yet a
part of the OS anyway and may require tweaks for the changes at hardware
level USB device behaviour.

Jim

--
Electronics http://www.st-and.ac.uk/~www_pa/Scots_Guide/intro/electron.htm