Re: [ARMini-support] PlingStore - Not connecting

  • From: Andy RISCOS <riscos.andy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 12:41:59 +0100

On 9 September 2021 12:36:00 pm Doug Webb <dougjwebb@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

Anyone else having issues connecting to PlingStore?

I noticed the announcement from KevSoft about an update to KPDFutil so
tried to start PlingStore to download it and it just sits there
"Contacting server - please wait".

Is the server down?

I was having this problem yesterday and the !plingstore.org.uk website itself was also down.

I was still having the issue with the app this morning but the website was back up. So I downloaded the app again from there and everything worked perfectly with I the new version.

Andy