Re: [ARMini-support] Pipedream 4

  • From: David Pitt <pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 07:10:10 GMT

In message <8c98097452.rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Are any ARMini users interested in an updated Pipedream?

> Whilst you can download Fireworkz (in many way, Pipedream's successor)
> from the ARMini private users' website, I've been sent a "sort of"
> ARMv7 safe version (it runs with alignment exceptions on, but there's
> still the odd issue, so they're best left off), but obviously it is
> still a bit work-in-progress.

[snip]

It gets better, there is an official 32bit PipeDream4 now.

http://downloads.abacusline.me.uk/

There are snags.

An internal file, ImageSlot, remains 26bit. I bodged my way around
that in !Run as below and it ran on the Iyonix :-

|Run PipeDream:ImageSlot <PipeDream$$ImageDir>.!RunImage 48K 32K

WimpSlot -min 784K -max 784K
Run <PipeDream$$ImageDir>.!RunImage %*0

Not quite so good on the ARMini, it makes it to the iconbar but
type=5's on loading a file.

--
David Pitt
List-related queries to support@xxxxxxxxxxxx