Re: [ARMini-support] (OT) Sunfish, keep it literate

  • From: Steve Fryatt <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 09:32:02 +0000

On 26 Nov, Jim Nagel wrote in message
<d3ff552855.jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

People have been writing the likes of:

Plus, of course, the SunFish icon is /way/ nicer than the Omni's.

Sunfish and Moonfish, thanks to their literate author Alex Waugh, have no
needless MidWord capital F.

Jim, I appreciate that this is a massive (and completely unhelpful)
hobbyhorse of yours, but I think a public apology to all of those developers
that you've just branded "illiterate" by your statement above might be a
good move.

Signed, an apparently "illiterate" developer.

--
Steve Fryatt - Leeds, England

http://www.stevefryatt.org.uk/