Re: [ARMini-support] No picture!

  • From: Patric Albutat <albutat@xxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 19:08:46 +0000

*want*

(Sorry for top posting btw.)

On 6 Nov 2015, at 18:53, Patric Albutat <albutat@xxxxxx> wrote:

Have a similar one at home, bought from Rcomp. I don't remember using a
particularly fancy MDF, seemed sharp enough too. AIU you wan't a frame rate
as high as possible, not the other way round, with the ARMini being the
limiting factor.
You should be able to use something around 40Hz +

Patric

On 6 Nov 2015, at 17:25, John Greenwood <ARMini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 06 Nov, A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Unfortunately Samsung was a really bad choice for ARMini......

So it seems :-(

I have got going again by swapping it with the monitor I had on the PC, a
LG M2362DMP.

This is giving me a working 1920x1080 30Hz desktop with the generic driver
but it's a bit fuzzy. I tried Armini ones but they looked the same.
reducing the frame rate did not help.

Any suggestions?

John

--
John Greenwood Bsc CEng FIEE www.john-greenwood.co.uk

This email address has problems with attachments of more than a few Mb.
Please send emails with large attachments to: largefiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and let me know it has been sent on this address.