Re: [ARMini-support] No picture!

  • From: Chris Hall <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2015 13:10:00 GMT

In message <551e47c8e6ARMini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
John Greenwood <ARMini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 06 Nov, Chris Hall <chris@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In message <551e3fa520ARMini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
John Greenwood <ARMini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My ARMini has been out of use after the monitor died some time ago. I
have now bought a new Samsung S24C650 plugged in and it all worked but
not at the full resolution (1920x1080)

I fiddled around to see if I could get the full resolution but have got
into a state where there is just a warning message from the monitor.

I can get a * prompt by repeatedly pressing esc while booting.

Q1: what do I need to enter here to get a picture back?
*Wimpmode 21 would probably do.

Once you get to the desktop (type *DESKTOP) you'll need to alter the
file !Boot.Choices.Boot.PreDesk.Configure.Monitor otherwise nothing
will have changed.

--
Chris Hall <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>