Re: [ARMini-support] No picture!

  • From: John Greenwood <ARMini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2015 12:40:11 +0000 (GMT)

On 06 Nov, Chris Hall <chris@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In message <551e3fa520ARMini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
John Greenwood <ARMini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My ARMini has been out of use after the monitor died some time ago. I
have now bought a new Samsung S24C650 plugged in and it all worked but
not at the full resolution (1920x1080)

I fiddled around to see if I could get the full resolution but have got
into a state where there is just a warning message from the monitor.

I can get a * prompt by repeatedly pressing esc while booting.

Q1: what do I need to enter here to get a picture back?
*Wimpmode 21 would probably do.

Thanks for the reply. I tried this and restarted but same as before.

Should I be able to go from the *prompt to a picture without turning off?

--
John Greenwood Bsc CEng FIEE www.john-greenwood.co.uk

This email address has problems with attachments of more than a few Mb. Please
send emails with large attachments to: largefiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and let me know it has been sent on this address.