Re: [ARMini-support] No picture!

  • From: Chris Hall <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Armini support <armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2015 12:04:13 GMT

In message <551e3fa520ARMini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
John Greenwood <ARMini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My ARMini has been out of use after the monitor died some time ago. I have
now bought a new Samsung S24C650 plugged in and it all worked but not at
the full resolution (1920x1080)

I fiddled around to see if I could get the full resolution but have got
into a state where there is just a warning message from the monitor.

I can get a * prompt by repeatedly pressing esc while booting.

Q1: what do I need to enter here to get a picture back?
*Wimpmode 21 would probably do.

Q2: Does anyone have an MDF for this monitor?
What is its spec for 1920x1080, i.e what frame rate can it handle? At
this resolution the frame rate that the armini can produce is limited
to (something like) MAX 46Hz and some older monitors can't drop this
low..

Cheers
John

--