Re: [ARMini-support] New version of !PDF?

  • From: Jean-Michel <jmc.bruck@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 23:28:28 +0200

In message <14e2151255.Broadband@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
T M Smith <tmsmith36@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In message <4cd0131255.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Having, as in a previous post, been able to solve my problems with
NetSurf and PDF coexisting since downloading the new OS, I'm now keen
to try the newer version of !PDF, but can't remember its name. When I
first got this ARMX6 this new app wouldn't run for me, just leaving
ceaseless hourglass activity. If someone can tell me where to find it,
I'd like to give it a try. I did try Google, but not knowing its name
doesn't help, and I can't find it on !Store. Any links would be
gratefully received here.

I think it must have been on my original ARMX6 hard disc, but I must
have deleted it.

Best wishes,

Peter.
Though I could not find the icon anywhere I clicked on a PDF file and
'PDF Viewer' was loaded and the document displayed.

Hope this helps
Malcolm Smith

!PDFtest is located in directory !Boot.Resources on my ARMX6.
I have archived the 3.03.1.25 version before installing the new one
that uses the VFP (new version released by Chris Gransden)
PDFTest and PovRay work fine.

--
jean-michel BRÜCK
Mél :jmc.bruck@xxxxxxxxx