Re: [ARMini-support] !Musicman on the ARMini?

  • From: ChrisF <c.n.l.f@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 22:02:48 GMT

In message <525f012d2echris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Change the RMEnsures in the
> !Run files of musicman to look for the versions in the RISC OS 5 ROM.
> It is extremely likely it will work ok.

I don't know how to do this. I can see 4 lines which start "RMEnsure"
but there's no mention of "RISC OS 5 ROM".

Aah, acknowledgements to AR(comp) - see his next post.
So now I have to assume it's the line "RMEnsure ScaredClibrary 3.50
RMLoad System colon Modules.Clib" and I change the 3.50 to '0.30'; but
the numerical difference seems a tad radical? So maybe I'm wrong?

--
BW Chris F. [Supporting British RISC OS computers.]

"Mine English quaff is that which all doth ale me!" Sort Vikin.
List-related queries to support@xxxxxxxxxxxx