Re: [ARMini-support] In perperation for ARMX6 SP

  • From: Jim Lesurf <jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 18:06:52 +0100

In article <551281717fRISCOS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Richard Torrens (RISC OS)
<RISCOS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

!Scrap is for temporary files. The problem is that Temporary is not a
measurement - but an opinion! With large disk, it makes sense for
Netsurf to keep files for several days - still temporary - but !Scrap
can get huge! It should not be in !Boot, I think.

FWIW Here !NetSurf continues to recall cookies and page histories from
previous days/weeks despite my use of !Scrap on RAMdisc.

Jim

--
Electronics http://www.st-and.ac.uk/~www_pa/Scots_Guide/intro/electron.htm