Re: [ARMini-support] In perperation for ARMX6 SP

  • From: "Richard Torrens (RISC OS)" <RISCOS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 13:12:58 +0100

In article <74d0681255.rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So, I'm wondering... are there any programs you'd like to see added to
the standard disc image? Or any alterations, or other tweaks to the
ARMX6 disc layout?

I would like to see !Scrap moved out of !Boot. I have a directory
$.DataApps where I keep applications which save data inside themselves.

ATM moving !Scrap causes problems.

There is also a quandary over what is in Apps and what is in Utilities. I
tend to put applications which will load themselves when I click a file
into Utilities. Ones I may want to load from the con bar stay in Apps

--
Richard Torrens - riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx