Re: [ARMini-support] Errors/freezes (longish)

  • From: Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 22:33:44 +0100

On 26 Mar 2012  Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> I can't remember the exact time I started the computer, but 21:28:05
> could have been 30 minutes after then, so could NetTime be the
> culprit, as I had wondered? Could I have a corrupted copy? Or could
> using the "pool" server (can't find the config for NetTime, and am too
> tired ATM to continue to look!), which uses a different server each
> time, be to blame, as I have sometimes suspected?

Found the server at last; it's uk.pool.ntp.org

A long shot, but could one of these seemingly random servers be
upsetting the net setup? Any ideas for a better server?

Thanks as always,

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Hf     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.