Re: [ARMini-support] DPingScan problem

  • From: Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2015 15:45:06 +0000 (GMT)

OK. I have printed some vector and jpg images from OPro to my inkjet
via Gutenprint, and the output was fine, so there is no inherent
problem there.

I have gone back and tried DPScan again with the same result - i.e.
nothing is actually printed. I suspect a 'blank' page (no data) is
being sent to the printer, because of the short time from pressing
Print, to the paper being ejected from the printer. It looks like
there is a problem with DPScan printing to inkjet, whereas printing
to sprite or PS2 is OK.

I'll have a look at the DPScan source code, but it will probably take
me a while to understand what is going on.

--
Chris Johnson