Re: [ARMini-support] DPingScan problem

  • From: Jim Lesurf <jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2015 17:35:30 +0000 (GMT)

In article <551f5aaeb8chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Chris Johnson
<chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In article <551f5965a0jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jim Lesurf
<jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I can experiment. However IIUC your symptom was a failure to print
anything. Whereas I get stripes. If so, they may be different problems.

I think you have somewhat missed the point. Once I had sussed out how to
set things up, there was no actual problem. Everything prints fine.

...which solves your problem but - in itself - doesn't prove my problem
*is* identical to yours. It may be, or it may not.

FWIW I've been busy with some other work most of today. But I just gave
SPrinter a quick tryout. It generated a sprite which looked fine. No
sign of the problem. Printed as colour halftone 360 dpi.

I'd not changed any DPScan settings, etc. Just set up SPrinter.

I'll do some more tests tomorrow as and when I get a chance. At the
moment I have some non-maskable interrupts to service - washing up,
making the bed, etc... :-)

Jim

--
Electronics http://www.st-and.ac.uk/~www_pa/Scots_Guide/intro/electron.htm