Re: [ARMini-support] DPingScan problem

  • From: Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2015 12:59:16 +0000 (GMT)

Not wishing to prolong this OT thread, but I have done some more
testing.

I have now got both the Iyonix and the ARMX6 printing to my inkjet
direct from DPScan. The printouts are fine, with no banding or other
problems.

The reason the inkjet printout was failing (nothing being printed at
all) I think was due to the default page size in DPScan being set to
A0 landscape (for viewing DSLR images). Once I set the page size to
A4 portrait for the image being printed aand adjusted the image
position a little to miss the printer margins, it worked fine. Still
not sure why it printed to A4 PS2 (and SPrinter) in the correct
position before. May be a result of the printer driver page settings.

Thus it looks as if Jim's problem is due to his setup or printer
driver and not an inherent fault in DPScan.

--
Chris Johnson