Re: [ARMini-support] DPingScan problem

  • From: Jim Lesurf <jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2015 09:55:33 +0000 (GMT)

In article <029df91e55.rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, A Rawnsley
<rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It sounds like a particular mismatch between !DPSS and a specific class
of !Printers printer. And yet... "Bit image printer" is true for
Sprinter, UniPrint *AND* inkjets like the BJC4100 driver I just loaded
now to test. So... curiouser and curiouser...

So far as I can recall, I could print from DPSS OK using the same printer
driver, etc, on my ARMiniX. I can't be certain of this as I rarely print
from DPSS, but I'd be surprised if I never did this once during my using an
ARMiniX.

Jim

--
Electronics http://www.st-and.ac.uk/~www_pa/Scots_Guide/intro/electron.htm