Re: [ARMini-support] DPingScan problem

  • From: David Pilling <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 21:11:59 +0000

Hi Chris,

On 07/11/2015 20:10, Chris Johnson wrote:

Never having printed directly from DPScan before, I am not sure what
values should be entered in the x and y origin fields in the print
dialogue, although I am assuming that if SPrinter works, then inkjet
should work the same.

It's kind of old fashioned printing, position x,y (and scale) of the bitmap being printed. If you have the print margins on display (view menu) it will show the effect - although takes a cognitive leap to grasp what is going on.

Big scale, the area inside the print margins gets smaller.

BTW, talking of old style printing, Rick Murray has loosed Ovation (not Pro) upon the contemporaneous world. Free DTP for the ARM 7...

--
David Pilling
www.davidpilling.com