Re: [ARMini-support] Beagleboard Scheme download and other issues

  • From: A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 22:36:34 GMT

In message <y2WZrREquwrOFwfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          David Pilling <armini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,

> In message <aecbf32a52.rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, A Rawnsley
>>There's something odd going on.  I'm zipping with !SparkFS 1.42, and
>>using the "Test Archive" feature before uploading.  Either the FTP
>>transaction is killing the zips (possible) or...  I don't know.

> With the default set up, SparkFS leaves archive files open, for a short
> time. If you're in a hurry it is possible to copy the archive whilst it
> is open, result a corrupt file.

Yep, but I was careful to try and avoid that, having been caught in
the distant past.  It seems as though the problem was with the version
of FTPc I was running.  I uploaded with a slightly older version and
all went well.  I hope!

Andrew

--
R-Comp
22 Robert Moffat, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6PS