Re: [ARMini-support] ARMini share

  • From: Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 18:16:55 GMT

On 6 Feb 2012  ChrisF <c.n.l.f@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> When I open Discs on the Armini I can see my 2 Iyonix drives.
> If I try to Share the ARMini SSD, 'Share unprotected' won't stick so I
> can't see it on the Iyo.

> Also the 'ARMini' usb root has its Share option greyed-out.

> Is it possible to communicate between the 2 computers without
> involving the NSD or swapping an SD card/PenDrive?

In case nobody else has got there first: Share via the disc icon
doesn't seem to work. I have, in !Boot.Choices.Boot.Tasks an Obey file
with two lines:

share SCSI::armini.$ armini
share Fat32Fs::SSD.$ SSD

which does the business.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Hf     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.