Re: [ARMini-support] ARMX6 SP4 now available as SP4-test

  • From: Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 18:20:49 +0100

On 16 Oct 2015 A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There's a Readme file in the zip which explains how to use the SP,
both for your main drive and (optional) updating the Recovery Image.

An ignorant question, please, from someone who is timid with things
like this. Do I need to install the OS4_beta ROM upgrade before doing
the disc upgrade? Or is this just in preparation for the said upgrade?

The two are independent.

There's a tacit assumption that people *will* have updated to OS 4
beta because that came out first, but there's no interdependency
whatsoever.

Many thanks, and the disc update is done. I'll wait till I can "screw
my courage to the sticking point" before I do the beta OS update.

Best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter Young (zfc Os) and family